Working habits and attitudes are changing, especially in response to the recent slowdown in the exploration and mining sectors. One of the biggest concerns is a lack of a trained and experienced workforce - something that will only hurt any economic recovery in the future.
Hive creates opportunities for a company to move a project forward at a competitive rate, whilst engaging graduates who need relevant work experience.
Here are just a few of the ways that Hive is helping our clients:
- Crowd consulting helps to control costs and keep them in check.
- Using a mixed team of professionals and graduates allows for a broader input of expertise.
- Turn around times are generally quicker due to the constant monitoring and management.
- Clients can see the development of their project and ideas online at any time.
- Using graduates often leads to access to new research, technologies and facilities that can benefit the client and their projects.